Re: any body using Solaris8 with postgresql 7.3.3

От Martin Marques
Тема Re: any body using Solaris8 with postgresql 7.3.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Vie 04 Jul 2003 03:52, Weiping He wrote:
> Hi, all,
>
>     I've met a wierd problem on a Solaris 8/sparc box with postgresql
> 7.3.3:
>
>     the server would automatically shutdown after a period of time of
> not operating. The log show something like this:
>
>     pmdie 2
>
>     anybody using this combo ever met this kind of problem?

I've had (and have actually) PostgreSQL 7.3.x on Solaris/SPARC and never
saw this problem.
Comment a bit more about the problem. Configuration? Installed from
source? etc....

From my point of view PostgreSQL is great, even on Solaris (I have some
Linux boxes with PG as well).

--
Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?