Re: Text datatype as Memo in Delphi

От Darko Prenosil
Тема Re: Text datatype as Memo in Delphi
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wednesday 02 July 2003 00:57, Fernando Flores Prior wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there a way to "cast" the text datatype fields in order to
> not be interpreted as Memo fields in some Delphi data-aware
> components? specifically DbGrids ?   Should I tweak the
> ODBC driver config ? or it is something related to the
> client side programming tool? (delphi in this case).
>
> regards
>
> -Fernando

If I remember right, the thing is not in "casting" Memo to some other data
type, but to force controls to show contest of "Memo". I forgot how I did
it(it was before 2 Years).
And Yes, You are right - this has nothing to do with PostgreSQL.

Regards !

От: Rajesh Kumar Mallah
Сообщение: Vacuuming specific schemas..
От: Jean-Christian Imbeault
Сообщение: Re: Duplicate key insert question