updating data but the constraint is set "immediate"

От Rudy Koento
Тема updating data but the constraint is set "immediate"
Дата
Re: updating data but the constraint is set "immediate"  (Stephan Szabo <sszabo@megazone23.bigpanda.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I've realised that my tables' constraint was set to
IMMEDIATE.  So, when I update one table, there's error
because of referential integrity.  Reading the docs, I
read that SET CONSTRAINTS has no effect on IMMEDIATE
(and I've confirmed that by trying it out).

Is there anyway I can circumvent this?  I remembered I
can delete using pgAdminII.  However, I don't have a
windows box now, and therefore I can't use pgAdminII.

Can anyone help?