Create Data Base fails

От Martin Marques
Тема Create Data Base fails
Дата
Список pgsql-general
OK, the picture is the latest CVS of phpPgAdmin on PostgreSQl 7.3.1.

I created a user with createDB option. Here OK.

I connect to phpPgAdmin as that user and try to create a DB and I get this
error:

Error de SQL:
ERROR:  CREATE DATABASE: source database "template1" is being accessed by
other users

En la declaracio'n:
CREATE DATABASE "phpbb" WITH ENCODING='LATIN1'

I'm crossposting because I think it may be more of a PostgreSQL situation
then a phpPgAdmin one.

--
Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?