Re: [INTERFACES] ECPG thread success (kind of) on Linux

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] ECPG thread success (kind of) on Linux
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 10:45:46AM +1000, Philip Yarra wrote:
> ECPGget_connection, both of which share a mutex. Would it be okay if we did
> the following:

As you know I have never tried using threads, so feel free to go ahead
and change this. Either commit to cvs ot send me a patch.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Email: Michael at Fam-Meskes dot De

Сообщение: Re: row description for domain in 7.4
Сообщение: Re: row description for domain in 7.4