Re: row description for domain in 7.4

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: row description for domain in 7.4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
John DeSoi <jd@icx.net> writes:
> My vote would be to restore the previous behavior and add
> connection-specific setting for clients that need it.

By my count you're in the minority --- there was no one lobbying
for reporting domain OIDs in the previous threads, and at least
two people strongly in favor of not doing so.  While I don't have
a strong opinion about it myself, I don't have the interest to
make the behavior configurable, unless you can get some more votes
for your position.