Re: recursive queries

От Andrew Overholt
Тема Re: recursive queries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane once said:
> "Christopher Kings-Lynne" <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au> writes:
> >> Andrew Overholt of Red Hat has been working
> >> on this, but is certainly not going to make the Tuesday feature-freeze
> >> deadline.
>
> > I was just wondering who was working on it and what the progress was...?  It
> > seemed to me that it must have been hacked on for quite a long time now?
>
> Andrew's had the usual quota of corporate demands on his time :-(.
> Perhaps he'll weigh in here for himself, but I had thought right along
> that getting it done for 7.4 was chancy.

Yeah, I had originally thought that I would be able to get it done, but
only sporadic development time leaves me in the usual "where was I?"-"oh
yeah"-"_this_ is what I was going to do next" time-sink and I haven't
progressed as much as I had wanted.  I had been attempting to get the
non-recursive case in before 7.4, but that's not going to happen either.
Sometime this summer for sure.  Sorry.

Andrew