Re: Postmaster doesn't start under CygWin (semctl failed)

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: Postmaster doesn't start under CygWin (semctl failed)
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Bernard,

Please keep you replies on-list.

http://216.239.39.100/search?q=cache:WmTl_QK1BdoJ:sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2002-12/msg00481.html+IpcSemaphoreInitialize+cygwin&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

> Sorry but I did it before my mail (remove tmp files and directories)
> ... and it doesn't help...

I cannot reproduce the problem or think of other things to try.  So, you
will have to debug this problem further yourself.

Sorry,
Jason