set up windows client to connect via SSL

От wei wang
Тема set up windows client to connect via SSL
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi, everybody,

    I am trying to make connection from windows XP to our database server running on Linux Redhat 8 via SSL.
    I installed the postgreSQL RPM and followed the instructions on the Administrator's Guide to set up the server to run with SSL. I can connect to the database from the server itself via SSL. But, I'm new to SSL and I don't know what I need to do on my windows machine to make it be able to connect to the database server with SSL.
    I basically need to do two things on Windows machine:
1. use psql command-line client
2. use PQconnectdb() in C library to connect to the database from my C/C++ program.

    Is there any good resource, such as website or cookbook that gives hands-on instruction? It seems most openssl resources didn't talk much about using it on Windows platform.

Thanks in advance!

Wei

Do you Yahoo!?

Сообщение: Re: recursive function needs static variable
Сообщение: Re: recursive function needs static variable