Getting the sequence from pg to insert nexts data

От Rodrigo F. Baroni
Тема Getting the sequence from pg to insert nexts data
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello all,

    I'm doing a application using jdbc to connect with
a remote postgres database.

    One of the tables use a sequence value. My doubt
is about how to get the last value of sequence to put
in my form table index to follow the insert others
values.

    Does anybody have some suggests ?!!

  Thanks .

 Rodrigo F Baroni
Computer Science Bach's Student
 Brazil

Yahoo! Mail
Mais espaço, mais segurança e gratuito: caixa postal de 6MB, antivírus, proteção contra spam.
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/