Re: Urgent : JDBC problem in PostgreSql for Linux

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Urgent : JDBC problem in PostgreSql for Linux
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Kallol Nandi schrieb:
> I am using jdk1.4.1 provided by blackdown.
> It was strongly recommended to me by one of the members of the mailing list.
> Can you send me the exact link of the sun jdk you are using.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Kallol.

I don't know about blackdown, but we are using the JDK provided by Sun here:

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.1/download.html

in a 24/7 app with Postgres and never had a problem.

There sure is something wrong with the way you start your program.
Fernandos reply seems to be pointing into the correct direction. If you are
using Blackdown's JDK, why do you get the GNU stuff in the exception?

Thomas

От: Fernando Nasser
Сообщение: Re: Urgent : JDBC problem in PostgreSql for Linux
От: "Rodrigo F. Baroni"
Сообщение: Getting the sequence from pg to insert nexts data