Re: Request for translation of pgAdmin3 into Brasilian-Portuguese

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: Request for translation of pgAdmin3 into Brasilian-Portuguese
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dear Ângelo,

> Sure i can help you, just let me know when do you need the translation,
> because until 14/07/03 i am a little busy, with the java and algoritms
> classes,  but after i can translate for sure.

That's perfect, thank you. As you already are PhpPgAdmin 3 translator, it is
very interesting to receive your support for pgAdmin3 translation. If
possible, we would like to use the same vocabulary in both products.

If you agree, we can keep Brasilian-Portuguese for you and wait for your
input. Can I write down your name on the translator list?

> Now let me know if you can help me. i am searching for a virtual classroom
> in php/postgresql to let the teachers upload the classs files, somethinf
> like the teleeduc, but teleduc is in php/mysql.

Hmm. I am not in your shoes, but if you really like teleeduc, why not port it
to PostgreSQL using an abstraction layer like ADODB, which will allow both
connections to MySQL and ADODB.

> I will download and install pgadmin after 14/07/03 i can translate.
> if you have a good knowlege of trees in algoritms may you can help me?

We will do our best although the PostgreSQL community itself may also answer
your.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel POURE