Re: I'm Back

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: I'm Back
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Friday 20 June 2003 15:28, Adam H. Pendleton wrote:
> Please send me any patches that need to
> be reviewed and I will take care of them today.

Hi Adam,

Nice to know you are back. Two weeks ago, I was sick like hell sleeping in bed
a week or so. This did not happen to me since I was a child...

My current issues are related to packaging:

- pgAdmin3 configuration script should query wxgtk2ud-2.5-config and not
wx-config symlink. The reasons is that pgAdmin3 cannot conflict with existing
wxGTK 2.4 installations. Otherwise, it will never enter a Linux distribution.

- Mandrake 9.1 provides rather old autoconf (2.13-16mdk) and automake
(1.4-21.p6.mdk) packages. No update is provided on Mandrake Cooker, the
equivalent of Rawhide. Also, I tried to install these packages from source,
but the installation did not pass the test. So can we do? Would it be
possible to use a more complex autoconf script ... which would work on old
autoconf + automake?

- SuSE 8.2 installation needs a patch to find PostgreSQL headers. A patch has
been sent to Dave. Please find it enclosed.

Your help is welcome. Do you think the wxWindows 2.5 CVS libraries are stable
enough to produce a MacOsX version? This would be a killing news...

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

Вложения