Re: IMPORTANT:migration de mysql =>postgresql

От Grega Bremec
Тема Re: IMPORTANT:migration de mysql =>postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
...and on Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 08:20:08PM +0300, Radu-Adrian Popescu used the keyboard:

> I guess that's a good point too. I hear mysql has some real problems with
> subqueries. (never used the damn thing for anything more
> than toying around, thought).

Subqueries in MySQL are next to ENOENT, with the exception of subselects,
which _are_ ENOENT. :)

They are scheduled for 4.1, which is (as of time speaking) still marked as
alpha.

Cheers,
--
    Grega Bremec