Connect Socket problem

От Rodrigo F. Baroni
Тема Connect Socket problem
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello all,

    Please, could someone help me ?!

    I did a applet, using a jdbc driver to connect
with postgres 7.3.1 in a RedHat linux 8.0. When I run
it from my own machine to connect with the postgres in
my  PC it works fine, but when I run the applet to
connect to a remote server postgres, the driver
returns the follow error (got at exception) :

" Something unusual has occured to cause the driver to
fail. Please report this exception: Exception:
(java.net.SocketPermission XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:5432
connect, resolve) "

  And the Sack Trace follows:

"java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccesscontrolContex.java:270)
.... "

   Does anybody have any suggestion ?!!

Thanks a lot
Rodrigo F Baroni

Yahoo! Mail
Mais espaço, mais segurança e gratuito: caixa postal de 6MB, antivírus, proteção contra spam.
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/