Re: [ppa-dev] rpm -Uvh pgadmin3.i386.rpm phppgadmin3.i386.rpm

От Martin Marques
Тема Re: [ppa-dev] rpm -Uvh pgadmin3.i386.rpm phppgadmin3.i386.rpm
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Mar 17 Jun 2003 21:38, Robert Treat wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 June 2003 02:34 am, Jean-Michel POURE wrote:
> > > I hope we can have an "apt-get install pgadmin phppgadmin" :-)
> >
> > Agreed. As explained on http://www.freshrpms.net, it seems quite
> > straightforward once you have a set of nice RPMs.
>
> If you dig through the debian site you can fine the info on the guy who
> maintains the phpPgAdmin debian package, might be worth contacting him.

The newest version of phpPgAdmin that's out there on Debian is 2.4.2. I
haven't seen the beta or RC packages on the unstable release of Debian,
so I'm not sure it that person is still packaging it.

--
Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?