Re: [Fwd: PREPARE in ECPG]

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: [Fwd: PREPARE in ECPG]
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 09:22:54AM -0400, Paul Tilles wrote:
> > Your posting is very interesting!   We are looking at porting our
> > Informix applications to PostgreSQL due to the increased cost of
> > licenses.

Version 7.4 will contain quite a lot of Informix compatibility.

> > I had read in the documentation that PREPARE/EXECUTE is available in
> > Version 7.3.  If this is not the case, we would not be able to port
> > our applications to PostgreSQL.

It is at least syntactically, i.e. the statement is not really prepared
but instead the function is simulated.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Email: Michael@Fam-Meskes.De

От: Michael Meskes
Сообщение: Re: PREPARE in ECPG
От: Philip Yarra
Сообщение: Re: ECPG CVS version problems