Re: VB Resync

От Chris Gamache
Тема Re: VB Resync
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
I've experienced the same problem. To address this issue I use explicit update
and insert statements using the .Execute method, and forget about ADO's .AddNew
and .Update methods.

dim rs
dim conn

set conn = createobject("adodb.connection")
conn.open "[your connection string]"

set rs = conn.execute("update table set column1='" & value1 & "' where id='" &

set rs = nothing
conn.close
set conn = nothing