Re: pgAdmin3 documentation

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: pgAdmin3 documentation
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Wednesday 11 June 2003 12:44, Dave Page wrote:
> Because the English .html files are >5MB on their own :-(

OK, this is a packaging work. I still believe we should provide the docs in
several languages, because pgAdmin3 is going to be completely i18N.

Lately, I was contacted by French hackers who wanted to translate the docs
into French. I answered I did not have time to help them. We do not realize
how much PostgreSQL would gain from translating the docs...

> Should be easy enough to add them. If we include a docs directory in
> CVS, for ease it might be better to include the PostgreSQL docs there as
> well as our own. What do you think?

OK, why not /docs/en_us at first. Then, we can think of adding more languages
when the dust comes down...

Cheers,
Jean-Michel