pgAdmin3 documentation

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема pgAdmin3 documentation
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Wednesday 11 June 2003 12:28, Dave Page wrote:
> Ooops, forgot Windows. I can package that using Wise, but how do we get
> the language support in there?

Don't know. I have several Windows licenses, but uninstalled them a year ago
because I was loosing too much time in system freezes and the like. At
FOSDEM, I had to borrow the computer of a friend to make a demo of
pgAdmin2...

By the way, it should be possible to cross-compile the Windows builds under
Linux. Just for fun, I guess this is of no help.

> Also, we need to sort out the docs. I don't think having the docs on the
> net is such a good idea. We can include the latest PostgreSQL docs in
> the tarball, as well as our own stuff, all in HTML format. What do you
> think?

That would be cool. I heard the docs were available in several languages... At
least in German since Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> translated them. Why
not include them all? Is this a work for "make" and "make install", Adam?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel