Request for help in order to produce Suse pgAdmin3 daily snapshots

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Request for help in order to produce Suse pgAdmin3 daily snapshots
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dear Max,

I hope you are doing well at Suse since we met at FOSDEM.

I take the opportunity to contact you about pgAdmin3, which is reaching the
latest stages of development before its first release.

We are now producing daily snapshots for RedHat 9, Mandrake 9.1 and Slackware.
The binaries are based on static versions of wxWindows 2.5 cvs 20030607. Not
many dependencies are needed. There is already a spec file in CVS.

CVS: http://cvs.pgadmin.org
Daily snapshots: http://snake.pgadmin.org

I am wondering if we/you could have access to a Suse box somewhere in order to
make daily packages and upload them to Snake by SCP. The spec file should
work with minors modifications.

This would be very cool if you could help us. Do you see any possibility to
make daily Suse builds somewhere?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel