UTF-8 issues

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема UTF-8 issues
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Tuesday 10 June 2003 11:06, Andreas Pflug wrote:
> There's one patch pending, that's Hiroshi's patch regarding the
> scintilla lexer, which will take some time to make it's way into
> wxWindows cvs. There should be no problem about that, because it's just
> a better highlighting thing, not a "won't go" situation that we had with
> older wx versions.

Perfect, thanks for your help Andreas. I now build daily snapshots and plan to
upload them to Snake everyday.

By the way:
- Make install does not install language files. Adam, can it be done easilly?
- I think it is preferable to store all .po files in UTF-8 format. This will
help us track UTF-8 bugs. Also, it is always easier to have a single encoding
for all languages.

To convert language files to UTF-8:
recode latin1..utf8 DE_de/pgadmin3.po

Cheers,