Re: Linking error (same old story)

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Linking error (same old story)
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Jean-Michel,

I've tried to help you a couple of times with this but you never replied
to any of my emails.

I too cannot link under Linux - after discussion with Andreas, we should
be using the 2003-06-07 CVS snapshot so we're at least all running the
same version. In your case though, it looks like you didn't compile
debug version of wx (--enable-debug).

Regards, Dave