Re: Linking error (same old story)

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: Linking error (same old story)
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
> I've tried to help you a couple of times with this but you never replied
> to any of my emails.

Thanks Dave for your various emails which helped. I read your emails ... By
the way, wxGTK 2.4 does not even ./configure under RedHat 9. So, wxGTK 2.5 is
the only solution...

> I too cannot link under Linux - after discussion with Andreas, we should
> be using the 2003-06-07 CVS snapshot so we're at least all running the
> same version. In your case though, it looks like you didn't compile
> debug version of wx (--enable-debug).

I would like to create a wxGTK 2.5 rpm to be sure we use the same environment.

Could someone confirm the required configuration options (Andreas?):
--enable-debug --with-gtk --enable-gtk2 --enable-unicode --disable-shared

The wxGTK RPM will include Andreas patch unless the patch is applied to wxGTK
cvs soon (please keep me informed).

Cheers, Jean-Michel