Re: createdb

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: createdb
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, May 30, 2003 at 08:38:09 -0400,
  Jodi Kanter <jkanter@virginia.edu> wrote:
> We just upgraded one of our machines to posgresql 7.3.2 and I can no
> longer use the "createdb" command from the Linux command line. Is there
> something I need to install for this feature or has it been eliminated
> in this version?

It should work. My guesses are that either the new version was installed
somewhere other than the location the old command was or that you didn't
have permission to overwrite the old command when you did the install.
It is possible that the old createdb command may not work with 7.3.
Knowing what error you got when you tried to use the command would be
helpful as there are other possibilities.

Also 7.3.3 was just released a few days ago and as long as you are upgrading
you should go to 7.3.3 instead of 7.3.2.