Re: Finding line of bug in sql function

От Mariusz Jadczak
Тема Re: Finding line of bug in sql function
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 02:21:13PM +0100, Rory Campbell-Lange wrote:
> As far as the function goes, I now know the difference between ELSIFs
> and ELSE IFs. The function is working now. Still interested in how to
> find the bug line using vim though.

I think vim works ok. When pointed on the line with beginning of
function body (the starting ') I pressed 92j and vim went to the
exact  error  line  (the one  with  ELSE IF ...  where  postgres
expected END IF instead). Does your vim work differently?

Regards, Mariusz

--
Mariusz Jadczak <mjadczak@polsoft.pl>, linux user #192344
Polsoft Engineering Sp. z.o.o,      http://www.polsoft.pl