Re: Finding line of bug in sql function

От Rory Campbell-Lange
Тема Re: Finding line of bug in sql function
Дата
Список pgsql-general
As far as the function goes, I now know the difference between ELSIFs
and ELSE IFs. The function is working now. Still interested in how to
find the bug line using vim though.

Thanks,

--
Rory Campbell-Lange
<rory@campbell-lange.net>

От: Rory Campbell-Lange
Сообщение: Re: Finding line of bug in sql function
Сообщение: Re: Finding line of bug in sql function