Re: Unsubscribe

От Gary Stainburn
Тема Re: Unsubscribe
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wednesday 21 May 2003 7:07 pm, Q wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to unsubscribe?
> I'm really sorry, I don't see any instructions anywhere.

One option is to go to http://developer.postgresql.org/mailsub.php,
choose the admin list, choose unsubscribe and enter your email address.

HTH

Gary
--
Gary Stainburn

От: Thierry Missimilly
Сообщение: Re: Full vacuuming of BIG tables takes too long
От: "Mendola Gaetano"
Сообщение: Primary key duplicated: NUMBER OF INDEX' TUPLES (21539) IS NOT THE SAME AS HEAP (18607)'