Re: PostgreSQL Cookbook Site Down

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Cookbook Site Down
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Monday 12 May 2003 09:24, Robert Treat wrote:
> > On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 01:10:29PM -0400, Robert Treat wrote:
> > > The site maintainers name escapes me (I thought it was Robert Mello?)
> > > but I think he is on this list... does anyone know how to get a hold of
> > > him?

> hmm... the address I posted is the one we link to at the techdocs site,
> it's timing out at both addresses for me... anyone else having this
> problem?

Roberto has been away from the keyboard since early May.  According to a post
on openacs.org (he's a core developer for OpenACS), he should have dialup
access back around the 14th of May.  So it may be a few days after that
before he can get back up to speed.

He can be reached via www.openacs.org in the forums.
--
Lamar Owen