Обсуждение: PostgreSQL Cookbook Site Down

PostgreSQL Cookbook Site Down

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
Anyone know whats up with the postgresql cookbook website?
(http://www.brasileiro.net/postgres/cookbook/)
Seems like it's been down for awhile now.
The site maintainers name escapes me (I thought it was Robert Mello?)
but I think he is on this list... does anyone know how to get a hold of
him?

Robert Treat

Re: PostgreSQL Cookbook Site Down

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 01:10:29PM -0400, Robert Treat wrote:
> Anyone know whats up with the postgresql cookbook website?
> (http://www.brasileiro.net/postgres/cookbook/)
> Seems like it's been down for awhile now.
> The site maintainers name escapes me (I thought it was Robert Mello?)
> but I think he is on this list... does anyone know how to get a hold of
> him?

Didn't it have a port specification?  Something like

http://www.brasileiro.net:8080/postgres/cookbook/

(in fact, I can see it there)

"Cada quien es cada cual y baja las escaleras como quiere" (JMSerrat)

Re: PostgreSQL Cookbook Site Down

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Fri, 2003-05-09 at 16:40, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 01:10:29PM -0400, Robert Treat wrote:
> > Anyone know whats up with the postgresql cookbook website?
> > (http://www.brasileiro.net/postgres/cookbook/)
> > Seems like it's been down for awhile now.
> > The site maintainers name escapes me (I thought it was Robert Mello?)
> > but I think he is on this list... does anyone know how to get a hold of
> > him?
>
> Didn't it have a port specification?  Something like
>
> http://www.brasileiro.net:8080/postgres/cookbook/
>
> (in fact, I can see it there)

hmm... the address I posted is the one we link to at the techdocs site,
it's timing out at both addresses for me... anyone else having this
problem?

Alvaro, if you can see the site, can you dig up an email address I could
contact?

Robert Treat

Re: PostgreSQL Cookbook Site Down

От
Christoph Haller
Дата:
> > > Anyone know whats up with the postgresql cookbook website?
> > > (http://www.brasileiro.net/postgres/cookbook/)
> > > Seems like it's been down for awhile now.
> > > The site maintainers name escapes me (I thought it was Robert
Mello?)
> > > but I think he is on this list... does anyone know how to get a
hold of
> > > him?
> >
> > Didn't it have a port specification?  Something like
> >
> > http://www.brasileiro.net:8080/postgres/cookbook/
> >
> > (in fact, I can see it there)
> >

> hmm... the address I posted is the one we link to at the techdocs
site,
> it's timing out at both addresses for me... anyone else having this
> problem?

Yes, timing out at both addresses for me, too.
Regards, Christoph

Re: PostgreSQL Cookbook Site Down

От
Lamar Owen
Дата:
On Monday 12 May 2003 09:24, Robert Treat wrote:
> > On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 01:10:29PM -0400, Robert Treat wrote:
> > > The site maintainers name escapes me (I thought it was Robert Mello?)
> > > but I think he is on this list... does anyone know how to get a hold of
> > > him?

> hmm... the address I posted is the one we link to at the techdocs site,
> it's timing out at both addresses for me... anyone else having this
> problem?

Roberto has been away from the keyboard since early May.  According to a post
on openacs.org (he's a core developer for OpenACS), he should have dialup
access back around the 14th of May.  So it may be a few days after that
before he can get back up to speed.

He can be reached via www.openacs.org in the forums.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio

Re: PostgreSQL Cookbook Site Down

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 09:24:05AM -0400, Robert Treat wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-05-09 at 16:40, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 01:10:29PM -0400, Robert Treat wrote:

> > Didn't it have a port specification?  Something like
> >
> > http://www.brasileiro.net:8080/postgres/cookbook/
> >
> > (in fact, I can see it there)
>
> hmm... the address I posted is the one we link to at the techdocs site,
> it's timing out at both addresses for me... anyone else having this
> problem?
>
> Alvaro, if you can see the site, can you dig up an email address I could
> contact?

Well, it times out for me now too.  It didn't when I tried... maybe it
was cached somewhere (not my browser -- there are a lot of "transparent"
proxies around here).

www.google.com: interfaz de linea de comando para la web.