Re: restoring ver 7.2 database

От Andrass Ziska Davidsen
Тема Re: restoring ver 7.2 database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tuesday 06 May 2003 13:06, Richard Huxton wrote:
> Go to http://www.postgresql.org/ and click the download link near the top
> of the page. Select a suitable mirror and look in pub/source/...
> Installing from source isn't difficult, but make sure you read the
> instructions before you do so.

Thank you for your quick reply.

I have found the sources. And have gone for 7.2.4 (I can't remember the old
subversion number, but it shouldn't make any difference with respect to
data-format, right?)

Originally I got an error when compiling: An undefined reference to `errno' in
`DoCopy'. A search on Google gave me the solution. I included  `#include
<errno.h>' in src/backend/commands/copy.c. And it worked.

Thank you for your help. Now I will try to restore my data.

Andrass

--
Andrass Ziska Davidsen
c960334@student.dtu.dk