Re: Slackware 9 Build Problems

От brian janaszek
Тема Re: Slackware 9 Build Problems
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I doubt I'll be able to solve the actual problem for you, but just so you
> know it can be done, I've compiled and built PostgreSQL 7.3.2 with no
> problems on Slackware 9 (actually there were problems running it but that
> turned out to be a buggy bios).
> Regards, Dave

Well, thanks for the positive thoughts ;-)

I'm assuming your environment was the same (same gcc and gmake)?  Most of the
errors point to specific values/tuples/references within the source code.

I'm still sorta feeling my way around the Slackware package system...did you
install via the source tarball from postgres, or did you generate a .tgz
package and use Slack's installpkg?

thanks
bmj

Сообщение: Re: Slackware 9 Build Problems
Сообщение: Re: Slackware 9 Build Problems