Re: PostgreSQL Inquiry

От Shridhar Daithankar
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Inquiry
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Saturday 03 May 2003 02:37, Bob Krus wrote:
> Does PostgreSQL have the capability to process embedded instructions
>     in COBOL code?  If not, how does it communicate with COBOL programs?

There is nothing holy about postgresql connectivity. If you can link against
any library whose API is in C, probably you can directly use libpq from cobol
program.

But my knowledge of cobol is not good enough to offer exactly how to do that.
Of course you must be knowing better than me..:-)

 Shridhar