upgrade problems

От John Smith
Тема upgrade problems
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I'm trying to use 7.22 , coming from 7.1 but I get the
error on 7.3 as well. My problems is with dates
though. I get this error when trying to do a query
that worked on 7.1

The query : SELECT id, occurs,
to_char(timestamp('now',starttime),'HH12:MI PM') as
starttime, to_char(timestamp('now',endtime),'HH12:MI
PM') as endtime, location FROM site_interview_sessions
WHERE job_id = 730 AND timezone = timezones.id AND
occurs >= 'now' ORDER BY occurs,
to_char(timestamp('now',starttime),'HH24:MI'),
to_char(timestamp('now',endtime),'HH24:MI'), generated
this error ERROR: parser: parse error at or near
\"\'\" !
I tried changing a few things around, but got no good
results. Is there something with any of these
functions I've used improperly that may be causeing
this query to malfunction? Thanks in advance.