Log Output Going to STDERR even with silent mode on

От Adam Kessel
Тема Log Output Going to STDERR even with silent mode on
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I've read through the postgresql.conf documentation and searched the
history of this list and been unable to solve this problem.

Since I upgraded from pgsql 7.2 to 7.3, all logging messages are going to
STDERR and thus ending up in my apache error log. I have silent mode set
to true and syslog set to 0. Messages are going to
/var/log/postgresql/postgres.log as well, so I don't see why they should
to both places.

Messages are not appearing in syslog, as expected.

I have placed the configuration file at

http://bostoncoop.net/adam/temp/postgresql.conf

in case that is helpful.

Any advice would be appreciated!