Re: unterminated quoted string

От Holger Klawitter
Тема Re: unterminated quoted string
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
> > > and if address is an empty string, sometimes (very rarely) i get
> > >
> > > java.sql.SQLException: ERROR:  Unterminated quoted string

I once in a while got a similar error when somehow a '\0' managed to sneek
inside a string. As a result, the whole Tomcat<->Postgresql communication
stopped (in most cases). The problem probably comes from the different
treatment of zeroes in Strings in Java and C/C++.

I solved the problem by filtering out such zeroes before passing them as
parameters into prepared statements.

Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards
    Holger Klawitter
--
lists@klawitter.de