Re: Borland dbExpress in Kylix 3 (Delphi for Linux)

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Borland dbExpress in Kylix 3 (Delphi for Linux)
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
John,

> In trying to set up dbE to connect to pgsql dbs, I get "DLL/Shared
> Library not Set." I gather from Kylix help that this means a vendor
> library. I am using PGSQL 7.2.2 from the RH 8.0 distro. The libraries I
> find on my hard disk are libpq.so and libdbexppge.so. Is there another
> one I need? If so, where can I get it?

There is a third-party driver for PostgreSQL (from Vita Voom software):
For checking the pgExpress page in our web site, and downloading it,
please go to http://www.vitavoom.com/Products/pgExpress_Driver/index.html.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions