Re: [HACKERS] OSS database needed for testing

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: [HACKERS] OSS database needed for testing
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 17:19:13 -0500,
  mlw <pgsql@mohawksoft.com> wrote:

> I have a set of scripts, SQL table defs, a small C program, along with a
> set of field with files that loads it into PGSQL using the "copy from
> stdin" It works fairly well, but takes a good long time to load it all.
>
> Should I put it in the download section of my website?

Yes. I would be interested in looking at it even if I don't use exactly
the same way to do stuff. Taking a logn time to load the data into the
database isn't a big deal for me. reading through the tiger (and FIPS) data
documentation it seemed like there might be some gotchas in unusual cases
and I am not sure the google contest program really handled things right
so I would like to see another implementation. I am also interested in the
data model as that will save me some time.