Re: [PERFORM] [HACKERS] OSS database needed for testing

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: [PERFORM] [HACKERS] OSS database needed for testing
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 13:26:01 -0500,
  pgsql@mohawksoft.com wrote:
> I don't know that it meets your criteria, but.....
>
> I have a set of scripts and a program that will load the US Census TigerUA
> database into PostgreSQL. The thing is absolutely freak'n huge. I forget
> which, but it is either 30g or 60g of data excluding indexes.

Are the data model or the loading scripts available publicly?
I have the tiger data and a program that uses it to convert addresses
to latitude and longitude, but I don't really like the program and
was thinking about trying to load the data into a database and do
queries against the database to find location.