Re: ECPG thread-safety

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: ECPG thread-safety
Дата
Re: ECPG thread-safety  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 05:49:04PM +1100, Philip Yarra wrote:
> Okay, thanks for that. Have grabbed the file, and started reading. I'll also
> wait to hear from Michael or Lee before going too far on this.

Don't be surprised if I'm a bit late in answering emails on the list.
I'm currently very busy.

I'd be interested to get ecpg thread safe.

Is this the only problem you're facing with Informix? I'm currently
working on other Informix compatibility stuff. And I'd like to get that
tested as good as possible.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes