Re: ECPG thread-safety

От Philip Yarra
Тема Re: ECPG thread-safety
Дата
Re: ECPG thread-safety  (Philip Yarra <philip@utiba.com>)
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 13:00, you wrote:
> I have put a mailbox file at:
>
>     ftp://candle.pha.pa.us/pub/postgresql/mypatches
>
> where there is a partial implementation of thread-safe ecpg.  Maybe you
> can work with Michael to complete it.

Okay, thanks for that. Have grabbed the file, and started reading. I'll also
wait to hear from Michael or Lee before going too far on this.

Everything I have read so far suggests the issue is related to SQLCA itself...
and that would be consistent with what happens in the backend (data is
inserted, but threads lock straight after). Can anyone enlighten me further?

Thanks and regards, Philip.