Re: Bug report

От Robert E. Bruccoleri
Тема Re: Bug report
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Dear Tom,

> > If I gave you access to an SGI running PostgreSQL 7.3.2, would you
> > be willing to log in and explore the problem "live"?
>
> You bet.  Do you have gdb installed?

Thank you so much.

WRT to gdb, it's not available. However, you can use dbx, SGI's
debugger. It's similar so you should be able to navigate.

We need to discuss the logistics of this. Please call me tomorrow
at 609 818 7251 or please send me your phone number, and I'll call you.
--Bob

| Robert E. Bruccoleri, Ph.D. | email: bruc@acm.org                |
| President, Congenomics Inc. | URL:   http://www.congen.com/~bruc |
| P.O. Box 314                | Phone: 609 818 7251                |
| Pennington, NJ 08534        |                                    |