Re: basename: not found /usr/bin/createlangpsql: not found :

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: basename: not found /usr/bin/createlangpsql: not found :
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Shogo,

Please keep your replies on-list.

On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 02:39:44PM -0800, Shogo Yahagi wrote:
> sorry about the dum email.. turned out i fixed it by just updating
> parts of cygwin... i didn't know what to update honestly.. but i just
> kept guessing and updating stuff (can't select all with 56k hehe)
> until it finally started working!!!!
>
> so i learned my lesson that if you get:
>
> basename: not found
>
> then to fix the problem run a cygwin update until its gone!  you think
> that's a good rule to stick to?

One can use the following:

    http://cygwin.com/packages/

to determine which package contains a particular file.

Jason

От: s0lao@netscape.net (S. L.)
Сообщение: Re: basename: not found /usr/bin/createlangpsql: not found : external error