Re: Problems with getLastOID

От first last
Тема Re: Problems with getLastOID
Дата
Re: Problems with getLastOID
Список pgsql-jdbc
I have tried and now it can't find
org.postgresql.AbstractJdbc1Statement (I tried that one before but I
forgot to specify the whole path of the class).

basic.java:90: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class AbstractJdbc1Statement
location: package postgresql
                long insertedOID =
((org.postgresql.AbstractJdbc1Statement)st).getInsertedOID();

some more information I forgot before, my CLASSPATH is

/usr/local/tomcat/common/lib/servlet.jar
:/usr/local/tomcat/shared/classes
:/usr/local/tomcat/server/lib/pg73jdbc3.jar
:.

I have also tried with the pg72jdbc2.jar driver and both give me the
same error.

JAVA_HOME=/usr/local/java (which links to /usr/local/j2sdk1.4.1). I
also have
CATALINA_HOME as I am using tomcat (that's why the jdbc jar is in that
directory).

Any more ideas?

Thanks

Gabriel