Re: Function will not back up on 7.2.3

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Function will not back up on 7.2.3
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom,

> > For some time, I've been noticing that one of my database projects fail=
s=20
to=20
> > back up  a few functions every time I run pg_dump.    I've seen this si=
nce=20
> > 7.1.3.   Finally, I have a sample of the database that invariably refus=
es=20
to=20
> > back up one function.=20=20=20
>=20
> What do you mean by "refuses"?

The function is silently dropped from the pg_dump file.   This happens in b=
oth=20
binary and sql-script modes, and I've tracked the log to see if pg_dump is=
=20
reporting an error to postmaster.  No luck.

But I'll try later to see if 7.3.2 fixes this or 7.4 devel.

--=20
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions
 San Francisco

Сообщение: Re: Function will not back up on 7.2.3
Сообщение: Re: Function will not back up on 7.2.3