Re: Function will not back up on 7.2.3

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Function will not back up on 7.2.3
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
>> What do you mean by "refuses"?

> The function is silently dropped from the pg_dump file.

Is it possible that the function's owner has been dropped from pg_shadow?
How about dropped return type, etc?  pg_dump used to use inner joins to
collect info about database objects, meaning it would silently miss
objects that were missing expected collateral objects.

(I thought we'd fixed that as of 7.2, but maybe it was later.)

Сообщение: Re: Function will not back up on 7.2.3
Сообщение: Re: Function will not back up on 7.2.3