Re: Accessing PostgreSQL from a remote host ?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Accessing PostgreSQL from a remote host ?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
 Stephane,

> OK. I've looked at this file and I saw that every line start with a
> '#'. To my understanding
> (approximatively nothing), this is a "comment" tag ? Should I rename:
> "#tcpip_socket = true"
> "tcpip_socket = true" ?

Yes.

> Should I need to restart with the option -i ?

No, the above option takes care of that.

> Thank you very much

You're welcome.  Post back if you have trouble with pg_hba.conf

--
-Josh Berkus

                                        Josh Berkus
   Complete information technology     josh@agliodbs.com
    and data management solutions     (415) 565-7293
   for law firms, small businesses      fax 621-2533
    and non-profit organizations.     San Francisco