Re: Favorite Linux Editor for PostgreSQL Scripts?

От Rory Campbell-Lange
Тема Re: Favorite Linux Editor for PostgreSQL Scripts?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
If you use either emacs or vi/vim, it is useful to know that the psql
command line has readline support.

So if you have a .inputrc file with the line (in my case)
    "set editing-mode vi"
You can move up and down between lines, search, yank and paste in the
ways you can on the command line.

Rory

--
Rory Campbell-Lange
<rory@campbell-lange.net>

Сообщение: Re: Favorite Linux Editor for PostgreSQL Scripts?
Сообщение: Re: Favorite Linux Editor for PostgreSQL Scripts?