Re: Deleting orphan records

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: Deleting orphan records
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 07:36:47 +0000,
  "Nigel J. Andrews" <nandrews@investsystems.co.uk> wrote:

> I'm was sure I'd seen mention of using an extra table in the delete statement
> in the docs. However, I can't see it in 7.4dev. Going by that short description

I was wondering about that. When you mentioned it I went and checked and didn't
find it so I thought maybe the extra tables were getting included automatically
which think select will do.

There is an extension to the update command to reference additional tables
and that might be what you were thinking of.