Re: how can I tell it's postgresql data?

От Mike Grommet
Тема Re: how can I tell it's postgresql data?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Could they possibly be database dump files?  just text
files filled with the sql to build and populate
various tables?

you might be able to do a "more" of one of the
files...

Its an idea anyway... and I'm only guessing since I
have no idea what the files look like...

--- Ricardo Anguiano <anguiano@codesourcery.com>